GAGGIA MILANO CONCETTO EVO DUO FULLY AUTOMATIC
It was the years-long quest to create the perfect espresso, against the backdrop of 1930s Milan, that gave birth to one of the most iconic Italian brands in the world. In 1938, the Italian barista Achille Gaggia filed the patent that signaled a revolution in the way the aromas are extracted from coffee, allowing us to taste the perfect Italian espresso, complete with its ‘crema’, for the very first time: a unique pleasure.
Today, as it was then, Gaggia’s mission is to take the tradition of the Italian espresso to the world. The company’s unchanging values of tradition and professionalism are an intrinsic part of all the machines in its range, which addresses the requirements of coffee professionals by combining state-of-the-art technology with sophisticated design.
Concetto Evo Duo is a fully automatic coffee machine: from coffee grinding to delivering water or steam, it’s all done at the touch of a button. It has a stylish aesthetic that allows to blend easily into the most elegant of environments.
Wide, easy-to-clean capacitive flat keyboard, with backlit colour beverages
3.5’’ HD colour display
Continuous steam production
Simultaneous dispensing of coffee, hot water and
steam thanks to 3 separate water circuits
CONCETTO EVO DUO
Technology and Design
Capacitive backlit keyboard
with colour icons
Multiple Adjustable Settings
Easy to Use True Espresso System
Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.2 x 28.4 x 21.5 in
Weight: 130 lb
Water/steam boiler capacity: 1.7 L
Coffee boiler capacity: 0.4 L
Standard water supply: Water supply
Optional water supply: Pump/independent water tank kit
Water connection: 3/4" (1-8 bar)
Capacity & Other Specifications
Coffee beans container capacity: 2 x 4.4 lb
Performances (Cups Per Hour)
Hot water (5 oz): 400
Espresso (1 oz): 150
Cappuccino (12 oz): 60
Cappuccino (16 oz): 52
Questions? Call us (214) 677-0088
GAGGIA CONCETTO EVO DUO FULLY AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINE
Allow 1-2 weeks for shipping
Satisfaction Is Our Priority Goal. We work hard to earn your trust.
WARRANTY, PICK UP, SHIPPING, DAMAGE, RETURN.
This unit comes with a 1 Year manufacturer warranty.
- Customers can pick up Item, select Metroplex Espresso Tech LLC. at the Checkout, If Item is in-stock allow 2-3 hrs. before picking up, If item is not in stock allow 1-2 weeks, we will send you a notification of your order been ready to pick up. Your order confirmation will be needed, invoice, and ID for pick up.
- Shipping cost will vary based on the weight and dimensions of Item. All Items that are being shipped, allow 2-3 business days to prepare and pack the item before they ship out.
- NOTE: To AVOID extras shipping fees we only ship to Business-to-Business with loading dock or forklift if you need additional service contact us for more information.
- This machine comes on a pallet, Freight shipping only.
- PLEASE Inspect your equipment upon delivery is crucial for claiming, any damage that may have occurred during shipping.
- Please inspect each Item carefully when it arrives at your place, check the outside of the shipping box/pallet thoroughly for any signs of damage, including crushed cornets, visible holes, or missing pieces. If you observe any damage that may have been caused during shipping, please noted DAMAGE on the BOL receipt from the shipping company and contact us ASAP.
- We will require photos of the damage Item and packaging for claims processing.
- If you receive a damage item. Please contact us within 1 business day of receiving your Item.
- All returns must be in their original packaging within 5 days of purchase, unused. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- We will be happy to send you a replacement unit if we have more in stock, or refund for the full amount you paid. shipping cost will not be refund.
Questions? Call us (214) 677-0088